Diabetes Skills Training Kit
This comprehensive training kit makes it easy for staff to learn and practice diabetes-related care tasks!
For Training Use Only. None of the kit components are intended for human use.
- Kit Contents:Blood Glucose Meter
- 50 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- 100 Lancets
- 50 Urine Ketone Test Strips
- Glucagon Preparation and Administration Kit*
- 10 ml Vial of Simulated Insulin
- 20 Insulin Syringes
- Injection Pad
- Insulin Pen Device (contains distilled water)
- 10 Insulin Pen Needles
- Alcohol Swabs
- Sharps Container
- Latex-free Gloves
- Sample Pack of Glucose Tablets
- Laminated Guide to Insulin Pumps
- Laminated Guide to CGM Devices
*NOTE: The glucagon preparation and demonstration kit contains a vial of inert powder and a pre-filled (distilled water) syringe to allow the user to simulate the action of preparing a dose of emergency glucagon. The provided injection pad can be utilized to allow the user to simulate performing an injection.